JAM-M.Sc. Mathematics Statistical - MS
JAM 2020 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is a Gateway to various professional courses such as M.Sc (2 Years), M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech, Joint M.Sc-PhD, and many other Bachelor degree courses.
Various IITs & IISc conduct this national level examination of JAM in the rotation. JAM is held in the month of February every year.
Special about IIT-JAM Mathematics Statistical Coaching in Venper Academy
- An approach based on University syllabus.
- Developing aptitude for problem solving and logical approach on questions.
- Unit wise tests which equips students for variation in approach for Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Multiple Select Choice Questions (MSQs) and Numerical Answer Type Questions (NATs).
- 75% of past Question paper discussion.
- Syllabus completion much before the examination date.
- JAM Syllabus & our Venper’s Course schedule will be spaced in such a way that the topics will align their core degree programs and thereby students have the dual advantage of preparing for their University degree exams as well as JAM test.
- Well equipped classroom, clean & inspiring environment.
Venue - M.Sc Mathematics Statistical
Porur / Anna Nagar / Coimbatore / Tirunelveli / Trichy
1 Year - JAM M.Sc Mathematics Statistical
- Duration - 8 Months
- Live Lectures - 90Hrs
- Live Doubt Clearing Session - 20Hrs
- Chapter Tests - 33Hrs
- Cumulative Tests - 15Hrs
- Quiz - 12Hrs
- Total no. of hours per Subject - 170Hrs
2 Year - JAM M.Sc Mathematics Statistical
- Duration - 15 Months
- Live Lectures - 170Hrs
- Live Doubt Clearing Session - 80Hrs
- Chapter Tests - 90Hrs
- Cumulative Tests - 60Hrs
- Quiz - 12Hrs
- Total no. of hours per Subject - 412Hrs
Faculty Panel for JAM Mathematics Statistical
- Mr. Prashanth Kumar Pandey, M.Sc (IIT- Madras)