JAM - M.Sc Physics - PH
JAM 2020 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is a Gateway to various professional courses such as M.Sc (2 Years), M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech, Joint M.Sc-PhD, and many other Bachelor degree courses.
Various IITs & IISc conduct this national level examination of JAM in the rotation. JAM is held in the month of February every year.
Special about IIT-JAM M.Sc Physics - PH Coaching in Venper Academy
- An approach based on University syllabus.
- Developing aptitude for problem solving and logical approach on questions.
- Unit wise tests which equips students for variation in approach for Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Multiple Select Choice Questions (MSQs) and Numerical Answer Type Questions (NATs).
- 75% of past Question paper discussion.
- Syllabus completion much before the examination date.
- JAM Syllabus & our Venper’s Course schedule will be spaced in such a way that the topics will align their core degree programs and thereby students have the dual advantage of preparing for their University degree exams as well as JAM test.
- Well equipped classroom, clean & inspiring environment.
Venue - M.Sc Physics - PH
Porur / Anna Nagar / Coimbatore / Tirunelveli / Trichy
1 Year - JAM M.Sc Physics - PH
- Duration - 8 Months
- Live Lectures - 190Hrs
- Live Doubt Clearing Session - 40Hrs
- Chapter Tests - 40Hrs
- Cumulative Tests - 15Hrs
- Quiz - 12Hrs
- Total no. of hours per Subject - 297Hrs
2 Year - JAM M.Sc Physics - PH
- Duration - 15 Months
- Live Lectures - 240 Hrs
- Live Doubt Clearing Session - 80Hrs
- Chapter Tests - 90Hrs
- Cumulative Tests - 60Hrs
- Quiz - 12Hrs
- Total no. of hours per Subject - 482Hrs
Faculty Panel for JAM M.Sc Physics - PH
- Mr. Vivekanandhan, M.Sc (NIT Trichy)
- Mr.Saurav Sharma, B.Tech (NIT, Bhopal)
- Mr. Nagendran, M.Tech (IIT – Madras)
- Mr. Shashank Gupta, M.Sc (IIT – Madras)