Eligiblity : for Bachelor of Engineering Students
JAM 2020 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is a Gateway to various professional courses such as M.Sc (2 Years), M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech, Joint M.Sc-PhD, and many other Bachelor degree courses. Various IITs & IISc conduct this national level examination of JAM in the rotation. JAM is held in the month of February every year.
Special about IIT-JAM M.Sc Physics Coaching in Venper Academy
- An approach based on University syllabus.
- Developing aptitude for problem solving and logical approach on questions.
- Unit wise tests which equips students for variation in approach for Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Multiple Select Choice Questions (MSQs) and Numerical Answer Type Questions (NATs).
- 75% of past Question paper discussion.
- Syllabus completion much before the examination date.
- JAM Syllabus & our Venper’s Course schedule will be spaced in such a way that the topics will align their core degree programs and thereby students have the dual advantage of preparing for their University degree exams as well as JAM test.
- Well equipped classroom, clean & inspiring environment.
Venue - M.Sc Physics
- Porur / Coimbatore / Tirunelveli / Trichy
1 Year - JAM M.Sc Physics
- Duration - 8 Months
- Live Lectures - 190Hrs
- Live Doubt Clearing Session - 40Hrs
- Chapter Tests - 40Hrs
- Cumulative Tests - 15Hrs
- Quiz - 12Hrs
- Total no. of hours per Subject - 297Hrs
2 Year - JAM M.Sc Physics
- Duration - 15 Months
- Live Lectures - 240 Hrs
- Live Doubt Clearing Session - 80Hrs
- Chapter Tests - 90Hrs
- Cumulative Tests - 60Hrs
- Quiz - 12Hrs
- Total no. of hours per Subject - 482Hrs
Faculty Panel for JAM M.Sc Physics
- Mr. Vivekanandhan, M.Sc (NIT Trichy)
- Mr.Saurav Sharma, B.Tech (NIT, Bhopal)
- Mr. Nagendran, M.Tech (IIT – Madras)
- Mr. Shashank Gupta, M.Sc (IIT – Madras)
The syllabus of the JAM physics 2022 examination will be clearly presented in our academy and you can make use of the leading JAM mock tests conducted here to pass this examination. All the professional staffs here are well versed in these topics and the
students can make use of this opportunity to get trained with the best JAM physics coaching staffs.